lundi 3 décembre 2007

Rain

Today it pissed down with rain all day. I usually go a bit cabin crazy when the weather is poor as I spend most my time outside, but after all the hedge laying a rest was good. Strong winds forced me to finish the stays on the shutters and tie the door on the barn shut, in the afternoon I baked a Madeira cake in the Rayburn which turned out perfectly - delicious. Also finished my UK tax return!



You'll have to wait for photos of recent works though.

2 commentaires :

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour Lee,
Je vois que tu occupes bien ton temps... dis tu me laisse un morceau de ton gâteau ?
J'espère que tu vas bien, et je te dis à bientôt.
Evelyne

Lee Sharp a dit…

Bonsoir Evelyne
Oui ca va bien, et toi? Biensur je te laisse un morceau.
J'attends pour la neige...j'espere il ne sera pas un hiver pauvre encore!