samedi 10 mai 2008

Where has the time gone?

Chicken of the Woods
Last night a fantastic meal at Donna's with Ivan, Justin and Emily. We ate a huge piece of pork which came from one of J and E's pigs which Ivan bought, plus loads of tasty vegetables and several deserts. Champagne, wine and finally whiskies from Donna's childhood home Islay - made for a banging hangover this morning - never mix the grape and the grain.

I have lost my altimeter/watch - I think somewhere in field 2 whilst scything a few days ago - but trying to find it is like looking for a needle in a haystack (fortunately I have a spare watch). If it it doesn't turn up in the next few weeks then that's my birthday present sorted mum.

Found a lovely 'Chicken of the Woods' fungus today which will make tea tonight and there's enough still on the tree for some more meals during the week.

Aucun commentaire :