jeudi 18 septembre 2008

Jam v Marmalade

Up early to remove the formwork from the latest foundation pads, then into St G to order the wood for the new frame for the woodshed, to do some food shopping and collect some stuff from the builders merchant for Justin. Then over to Justin and Emily's to lend a hand with the barn again before rain stopped play. When I got home, the sun came out (briefly) so I finished emptying the woodshed, there's a lot of crappy, rotten, pine planking which came out of the house stacked there - tomorrow may be a day of many bonfires!

In the supermarket I bought a jar of bitter marmalade (or so I thought) some evil bastard had put a jar of apricot jam in amongst the marmalade and I picked it. I like apricot jam but not on my toast for breakfast - who'd do such a thing?

I'm currently listening to Radio 2, Bob Harris Country. I'm eclectic in my musical tastes but man I HATE country music, sorry but it sucks big time.

Aucun commentaire :