lundi 23 novembre 2009

Update

On Friday I collected the ram "Rambo". He was instantly mobbed by the sheep who had never seen a "male" sheep before. After some getting to know you stuff, he's busy doing what Rams do.

Le vendredi j'ai cherché le belier qui s'appelle "Rambo". Il etais bondir sur par les brebis qui n'ont jamais vu un male mouton avant. Après des "connaissance", il est occupée avec ton travail!

Three good sized boar hunting on Saturday (not shot by me though). By the end of the day I was feeling like I was going down with flu - but I have had very inflamed sinuses for the last week because of all the dust and lime mortar mixing at Pont de la Taule, anyhow decided to stay in the warm on Sunday just in case. I started work on the laminated stock for my rifle (the blank for which finally arrived a few days ago, 7 months after I ordered it!). A couple of days of shaping later and it's ready for the action to be glass bedded. Several weeks of sanding and finishing will follow that.

Trois beau sangliers à la chasse le Samedi. À la fin de la journée je sentais que j'ai attrappé la grippe - mais mes sinuses sont deja inflammées (la pousière et le chaux à Pont de la Taule) donc j'ai décidé de reste à la maison le Dimanche. J'ai commencé le travaux sur la crosse laminée pour ma carabine (elle sont arrivé il y a quelques jours sept mois depuis j'ai commandé!) Après quelques jours elle est prêt pour la sous couche en resin. Quelques jours de poncée et finition de suivre.


Aucun commentaire :