mardi 23 février 2010

Pig slaughter

A trip over the Col de Port today to help John and Debs with their pig slaughter. I killed the pig then helped them with the sticking, blood collection and scraping (it was their first time). Justin arrived to help with the evisceration and I left to drop in on Emily and the twins.

J'ai traversé le Col de Port aujourd'hui afin aider John et Debs de tuer leurs cochon. J'ai fusilé le cochon, puis je les'ai aidé de ramasser le sang et dépoiler (ils ont débutants). Justin est arrivé pour l'éviscération donc je suis parti de visiter les jumelles et Emily.

I startled three red deer stags on the way down J and E's drive and a couple of does on the way back which I managed to photograph with my old camera which lives in the car.

J'ai lancé trois cerfs en l'approche de chez Emily et deux de plus en retour. J'ai reussi de photographer les deux avec mon vieux photo-appareil.

Aucun commentaire :