samedi 16 octobre 2010

Saving space

I'm always struggling for space in my tiny kitchen (particularly at this time of year with jars of jam, pickle and jelly and bottles of various drinks). So this morning when I realised there was the side of a wall cupboard not being used I quickly knocked up a drinks rack.

Afterwards I moved the sheep down to field 9 so that I could make a start on reorganising the barn - I want to make a couple of stalls one with a gate, so that it is easier to catch the sheep whenever they need treatment, de-worming, feet trimming, etc. Their annual blood tests are due imminently.

A medium sized walk in the evening collecting mushrooms. There's a nip in the air and there even the chance of the odd snow flurry on Sunday night/Monday morning!

Je toujours manquais l'espace dans ma petite cuisine. Ce matin j'ai aperçu qu'il y a un versant d'un placard pélé, donc j'ai fait une étagère pour les bouteilles.

Prochain j'ai bougé les brebris à au pré 9 et commencé d réorganiser la grange - je veux faire deux enclos, afin il sera plus facile d'attraper les brebis lorsque elle a besoin de traitment. La profilaxie annuelle est attendant.

Un promène ce soir afin ramasser les champignons. Il y a un coup de froid et peut être quelques flocons la dimanche soir/le lundi matin.

Aucun commentaire :