jeudi 24 novembre 2011

Osteopath

The diagnosis is that fortunately I haven't ruptured a disc. I have put a torsional twist into my pelvis. The junction where the two halves of the pelvis join at the pubic bone was visibly misaligned and had to be popped back. The twist has knotted up my lower back/sacrum and various muscle groups that run from there to the groin (Psoas, etc) which have been irritating adjacent nerves. Hopefully, now the twist is gone things should get better.

3 commentaires :

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Lee
Roof looks good. Did similar with my back when fencing and about your age. Took a while but been fine after sorted. Time heals but also wears you out! Take care and hope to see you and Suzie in the New Year.
Tony

zaloette a dit…

Lee, I hope you are fine!

Antonio

Osteopath Bath UK a dit…

Hope you get better soon.

Lucky it wasn't a Coccyx fracture.

I would have tried to alleviate loading stress as much as possible initially.