dimanche 4 octobre 2015

Hedges and mushrooms

Today dawned clear and I watched the rising sun bathe the mountains in light. 


In the field I also watched a couple of roe stags (a young male still red and a much older three point grey male) sparring. I filmed the exchange and a little later the young male was back again.


I spent until 2pm laying the hedge on the other side of the chemin leading to the barn. 


The next section to the barn is mostly quite dense now so I may just top it rather than lay it, which should be quicker.


After a quick lunch I headed to Oust for some shopping and on the way back stopped in for a long chat with Minsou. When she asked what I was having for tea, I replied chicken and mushrooms. She laughed when I said I hadn't picked them yet, but it only took 15 mins to collect an assortment when I got home!


Aucun commentaire :