mardi 9 octobre 2012

France

Back home to France and the contrast in weather couldn't be greater. My flight from Bristol was delayed by the appalling weather but we arrived in Toulouse to 27 degrees of balmy late summer sun. It was dark by the time I got to Quelebu but I was greeted by the biggest wild boar I've ever seen in the car headlamps.


The leaves are starting to turn here so autumn isn't far away but the weather is glorious.


Today was very productive. In the morning I made the bookcase/divider that will separate the sitting room from the study area.

After lunch I went for stroll in the woods. There are mushrooms everywhere! So I took A fine selection for supper tonight.




In the afternoon I set about cutting the big field in front of the house. Its about three acres so it took all afternoon, until after dark in fact.


Aucun commentaire :