vendredi 26 janvier 2007

Al's revenge

After digging up all the drainage for the 3rd time and replacing all the connections between the house and the sceptic tank I thought my blocked loo had to be sorted - but no, still there was a problem! The weather is bitterly cold (-6 during the day) and rather than admiring the beautiful artic scenery I've turned my garden and patio into a replica of the Somme trenches. In the end I rodded everything again with the chimney sweep. When it got stuck in the drainage run under the bathroom floor slab I thought of slitting my wrists. After some crevasse rescue techniques were employed I managed to free the sweep and finally everything works (though I've still to connect the kitchen sink to the sceptic tank).

On a brighter note the new downstairs radiator is installed and working well.

Aucun commentaire :