samedi 5 mars 2011

Ski

At last a day on the slopes! I missed the day after the big snowfall so today was on the pistes at Guzet. Mostly up and down the blacks on Freychet, before the heat and crowds turned me away at lunchtime.

After my recent bout of flu which required antibiotics (for the first time in about 12 years) I now seem to have another mild infection and my tonsils are the size of golf balls!

Spent the afternoon in the sun mucking out the sheep, fetching hay and straw from the barn in the tractor and moving more rocks from around the ruin.

Enfin une journée sur les pistes! J'ai manqué la journée après la neige est tombé donc aujourd'hui je restais sur les pistes à Guzet. Plusiers fois dans les pistes noires de Freychet, avant le chaleur et toutes le monde m'a rentrée.

J'ai pris l'après dans le soliel nettoyant la grange, ramenant du foin et de la paille avec le tracteur, et portant les cailloux au tour de la ruine.

Aucun commentaire :