vendredi 22 octobre 2021

Laines de Quélébu


As Susie is getting to grips with the wool to fibre to garment production and I hope to use some of our homespun wool in a weaving project this winter, I thought it was time we had a name (and logo) for our enterprise. So here it is!

The new tractor is picked up from Italy today and should be delivered Wednesday, so it was time to try and sell the old one. I bought it in 2008 for 3000 euros from Italy (where tractors are generally cheaper than France) so with the new paint job and last years engine rebuild I put it up for 4500 euros. As it has no documents it can't be driven legally on the road and the few people I asked thought the price was too high. Once the add was up the phone didn't stop ringing and in 12 hours it had been viewed, paid for and collected! I should have asked more, but I've made a profit and covered a healthy proportion of the cost of the new one. I just hope it turns up on time.

Aucun commentaire :