mercredi 19 juillet 2006

Loire-loire killed in gangland shooting


Sand and gravel finally arrived today, 4 days late but never mind. Meantime I have finished the sub-base of the workshop, met the mayor who is going to tell the owner of the ruin to demolish it or sell it (I hope the latter, to me), prepared the sub-base of the path and patio around the house and painted most of the shutters and windows blue (photos tomorrow). Two of the loires are dead (drive by shooting) but at least one more remains at large...it's days are numbered!

Big thunderstorm this afternoon which cleared the air.

2 commentaires :

Tanya a dit…

Chilling shot! I'm very thankful not to be a loire (whatever that is!).

Anonyme a dit…

Looking at this execution photo, I will thing twice before messing with you.
Did you give it a proper warning before shooting?