mardi 17 juin 2008

Past few days

For the past few days the poor weather has continued and I've been catching up with farm work and finishing off the inside of the upstairs in the barn - which should be finished next week. This will provide somewhere for visitors to sleep which is less cramped than trying to put everyone up in Quelebu and a bit more private. Photos when all is finished.

Yesterday a trip to Ikea Toulouse to get a few bits and pieces and a new sofa. The one I have at the moment is a second hand Ikea one given to me by Ian and Ruth when I first bought Quelebu, it's a bit tired now and was never very comfortable - but it'll go well in the barn 'appartment'.

I had a broody chicken today sitting on ten eggs - so I hurriedly built a broody box for her so she wouldn't be disturbed - but then she changed her mind! Women! Oh well I have a broody box for next time.

Weather is set to improve at last tomorrow, just as I leave for a few days in Marseille, typical. Will have to spread out the hay before I go and hope its dry when I get back.

Aucun commentaire :