samedi 5 septembre 2009

Stuff

Yesterday I did some more field clearance work - clearing the low boughs and branches between my barn and Pauls (my winter tractor route to collect hay) and clearing a large fallen tree in Pauls field. Whilst I was at the sawmill in Ercé, La Panchard came and collected his cows (or at least put them in the woods). On my return I started to build John and Sandrine's windows from the wood I'd collected, before preparing supper for "the boys" - Ian, John and Jason came over for tea and scrabble - though we never made scrabble.

Hier plus de fauchage des prés - abattant les branches entre ma grange et la grange de Paul (la route pour mon tracteur en hiver) et nettoyant une arbre qui tombée dans la prairie de Paul. Quand j'etais à la scierie d'Ercé, La Panchard est arrivé et cherché ses vaches. En retour j'ai commencé de faire les fenêtres de John et Sandrine, et préparé le repas pour Ian, John et Jason qui seront arrivée le soir pour manger et "scrabble".

Today the rain from yesterday cleared so I did some scything, more window making and a late afternoon walk with the rifle.

Aujourd'hui la pluie s'arrête, j'ai fauché, fais les fenêtres et du soir j'ai fait une promenade avec mon carabine.

Aucun commentaire :