vendredi 10 juin 2011

Planning permission

Horrah! Today I received planning permission (Permit de Construire) for the extension. Just as well as hopefully the first floor will go up on Sunday! A busy day getting materials, then casting the last pad stone and pointing. Also the first injury today...I clouted my little finger with the hammer and it's gone all black! Gonna lose the nail for sure - it's the first time I've ever lost a nail.

1 commentaire :

mtnbiker404 a dit…

I've done things like that, but with my toe nails (from different sports injuries). It'll grow out in time. With the big toe it can take as long as a year. Luckily it's covered up most of the time (being either in a shoe or socks) so no one can see it because it doesn't look very good at all. I'm sure you'll go through a similar process. For me it was just being patient enough until it grew out.

Take care ~