samedi 3 janvier 2009

Ankle strapping

My ankle is still very sore and unstable, I think I may have re-torn the anterior talofibular ligament I damaged last year clearing field 1 (it took 7 months to fully heal) - but thanks to this video on "teachertube" I learned how to strap my ankle to provide the necessary support.  So today I could go hunting (still nothing) and perhaps tomorrow go and check out the ice falls in the Cirque de Cagateille.
Ma cheville est endolori encore et instable, Je pense que j'ai dechiré ma anterior talofibular ligament que j'ai dechiré l'anneé dernier en degager pré numero 1 (il prends sept mois de guérir) - mais avec cette video sur "teachertube" j'ai appris comment de bander ma cheville.  Donc aujourd'hui je peut aller à la chasse et peut être demain aller de voir les cascades de glace à la Cirque de Cagateille.

Aucun commentaire :