jeudi 11 février 2010

Blizzard

Another snow storm with strong winds swept in at 5am this morning - the rattling shutters woke me up and it's been dumping it down ever since.

Encore un tempête de neige avec du vent fort est arrivé à 5 heures du matin - les vibrations des volets me reveille et il a neigé depuis.



After feeding the sheep with some maize I eventually managed to get the tractor going (the battery needs replacing) and made a couple of runs to the barn for more hay, in case it becomes impassable. The 7 sheep are really getting through the hay this year, reckon I have about another two weeks worth left.

Après j'ai donné le manger (mais) aux brebris, j'ai reussi de démarrer le tracteur (il a besoin un nouvelle batterie) et ramener du foin de la grange avant la neige bouger le chemin. Les 7 moutons ont mangé beaucoup du foin cet hiver, il reste suffissent de deux semaines de plus.

Today my neck has been stiffening up all day, yesterday Fi crashed in front of me on an easy cat track and I was unable to avoid her and crashed too. Fi was fine, but I had quite a fall and a smack on the head with my ski and I think today I've got mild whiplash.

Aujourd'hui mon cou etait plus en plus corbatouré, hier Fi a tombé devant moi et je l'ai trébuché. Elle etais bien, mais moi j'ai chuté dur et un ski a frappé ma tête. j'ai coup de lapin!

2 commentaires :

Unknown a dit…

Hope you and the weather get better.

Tried to watch the clip but it didn't load.

Take care,

Magnus

Lee Sharp a dit…

Mmm not sure why it wouldn't load, you-tube is usually problem free. Neck is loosening up - after some more skiing today!