mardi 23 décembre 2008

Ski "click"

Another beautiful day today so after doing the chores (laundry, etc) I headed over to Guzet.  Today was a day when everything clicked.  It's amazing how when you ski well it's almost effortless.  I was hammering down the longest reds from top to bottom without stopping, then going back for more. I bumped into Ian and Nina, then lost them again. I headed over to the black runs on Freychet - alas only "Dome" was open but it was good fun. (It's the ridge dropping at 4 o'clock from the summit in the photo my post of Dec 20th). Steep even for a black, I skied it three times in a row! Tomorrow la chasse, before Rupert and Sarah arrive in the evening.

Une belle journeé encore, donc après les tâches ménagères - je suis allé à Guzet.  Aujourd'hui tout a bien marché. C'est incroyable comment si on faire du ski bien, c'est sans effort. J'ai couru à vitesse tout le longeur des pistes rouges, sans arrête.  J'ai rencontré Ian et Nina puis partir a les pistes noires sur Freychet.  Seulement la piste "Dome" etait ouvert, elle est tr& grave;es pentue, mais je l'ai fais trois fois.  Demain la chasse avant Rupert et Sarah arriveront.

Aucun commentaire :