dimanche 17 octobre 2010

Snow on the hills

Snow last night down to about 1500m. Hail and rain showers this morning whilst I was working in the barn building the new stalls. I used the small ash trees I felled in field 8 plus an old door and the adoption pen which I've incorporated in case I need it again next year.

Il neigeais jusqu'au 1500m hier nuit. il y aurais les averses de la graille et de la pluie le matin lorsque je travaillais dans la grange. Les enclos sont prêt. j'ai utilisé quelques frênes deu pré 8, une vieille porte, et le carcon de l'agnelage de l'année derniere.
Things are a bit brighter this afternoon and after starting the apple harvest, I'm getting ready to taste the first of the mutton - yum!

Un peu du soliel cet après-midi et j'ai commencé la récolte des pommes. Ce soir je ferai le premier gout d'agneau - miam!

Aucun commentaire :